Our PuddleStomper children’s socks are designed to keep little feet dry and cosy, whatever the weather. Made from a high-quality merino mix fabric, they are perfectly insulated – ideal for frosty British winters or Alpine adventures – yet they wick away moisture and perspiration to keep little feet nice and dry. The added cushioning and fine toe seams help reduce rubbing and make these socks super comfy so little explorers can leap into the great outdoors in full comfort. They are machine washable and come in a handy pack of two.
Sizing matches US shoe size.
• Merino wool mix
• Cushioned for comfort
• Keeps feet warm while wicking away moisture
• Fine toe seams to reduce rubbing
• Lycra for shape retention and fit
• Machine washable
• Made in Italy
ABOUT MUDDY PUDDLES
From a small start in Devon, UK, it has taken 20 years, 100s of samples and 1000s of customers to perfect our children’s outerwear.
There are four essential elements.
- exceptional technical performance: waterproof, durable, breathable – ready for any weather
- bright & bold unisex designs: to love and wear day in and day out
- built to last: to wear and wash and pass on
- accessible prices: because children are expensive
We want our outerwear to inspire children to leap in to life.
We believe in the importance of growing up to be confident and independent, which comes from the freedom to take risks, learn your limits and use your imagination.
We are on a mission to make childhood magic in the great outdoors.