If you’re looking for a versatile piece of outdoor kit for your children with all-round waterproof protection, our Scampsuit is just the ticket. Super waterproof and extra warm, it is the ultimate autumn-winter outerwear for babies, toddlers and children up to 6 years.
The suit is ideal for ski adventures thanks to the inner elasticated snow gaiters designed to fit over ski boots.
With an outer shell made from highly protective waterproof herringbone fabric, it shields little explorers from the rain, snow and cold winter weather. Super breathable, it will keep active children warm and happy without overheating.
The inner removable fleece suit is super cosy, ideal as an extra layer in the winter and can be worn on its own on warmer days. The secure fastening and Sherpa-lined pointy hood protects little heads and ears and keeps out the cold.
We’ve added practical fold over feet and hand warmers for babies and elasticated cuffs and adjustable stirrups for children over 12 months.
• Waterproof to 10000mm
• Breathable to 3000gm2
• Hardwearing herringbone fabric
• Removable fleece suit for milder weather (can also be used on its own as a comfy all-in-one suit)
• Sherpa hood lining
• Adjustable pointy hood
• Machine washable
• Elasticated wrist cuffs and dual storm flap to stop the rain getting in
• Adjustable foot stirrups on all 12m – 6y sizes
• For the 0-12m size we have added fold over feet and hand warmers
ABOUT MUDDY PUDDLES
From a small start in Devon, UK, it has taken 20 years, 100s of samples and 1000s of customers to perfect our children’s outerwear.
There are four essential elements.
- exceptional technical performance: waterproof, durable, breathable – ready for any weather
- bright & bold unisex designs: to love and wear day in and day out
- built to last: to wear and wash and pass on
- accessible prices: because children are expensive
We want our outerwear to inspire children to leap in to life.
We believe in the importance of growing up to be confident and independent, which comes from the freedom to take risks, learn your limits and use your imagination.
We are on a mission to make childhood magic in the great outdoors.