Cold, snowy days will be no problem with this super warm, reliable 3 in 1 Scampsuit. Waterproof (up to 10,000mm) and extra warm, it is designed to protect active children, toddlers and babies from wind, mud, rain, snow, and even freezing temperatures.
One of the most versatile and practical products available in the Muddy Puddles range, this waterproof suit can be worn 3 different ways:
1. It has a cosy, removable fleece suit which can be used on its own as a soft onesie for dry days or for lounging around at home.
2. The outer and the inner suit together is great for all kinds of outdoor adventures in cold and wet weather, including skiing, ice skating and playing in the snow.
3. In milder weather, the outer layer is the perfect waterproof all-in-one. Breathable (up to 3,000gm2) and super comfortable, it will keep children nice and warm without overheating.
The adorable, adjustable pointy hood with soft Sherpa lining and a protective dual storm flap will keep out the rain, snow, and wind. The suit has elasticated wrist cuffs and an inner elasticated snow gaiter designed to fit over ski or snow boots – perfect for the slopes. For extra waterproof protection, the Scampsuit features a handy popper and extra fabric to the bottom of the leg (for the 12m – 6y sizes) for easier welly put on and for going over ski boots. For smaller explorers (0-12 months), we have added practical fold-over feet and hand warmers to protect little hands and feet.
• Waterproof to 10000mm
• Breathable to 3000gm2
• Hardwearing herringbone fabric
• New for autumn 2020 – Outer layer is made using recycled fabrics
• Sherpa hood lining
• Adjustable pointy hood
• Machine washable
• Elasticated wrist cuffs and dual storm flap to stop the rain getting in
• Adjustable foot stirrups on all 12m – 6y sizes
• For the 0-12m size we have added fold over feet and hand warmers
- exceptional technical performance: waterproof, durable, breathable – ready for any weather
- bright & bold unisex designs: to love and wear day in and day out
- built to last: to wear and wash and pass on
- accessible prices: because children are expensive