Thimble Collection runs true-to-age.
66% Bamboo rayon, / 28% Cotton / 6% spandex french terry
Designed in Boston / Made by Mothers across the US.
Each piece is thoughtfully designed with both the parent and child in mind. Small details allow each piece to grow with your children and make your job a little easier:
- Zipper closures to make diaper changing faster and easier
- Adjustable shoulder straps and cuffs to add length as needed
- Adjustable waistbands to provide a more tailored fit
- Pre-washed fabrics that won’t shrink and don’t require heavy ironing
- Styles and fabrics that transition between seasons
Produced in the US by Mothers: Each garment is constructed in the US by a mother (or father!) crafting each piece with the care. Working from home, Thimble's experienced seamstresses are able to be with their children while providing for them financially. This means that you can enjoy pieces of the highest quality for your family while helping support American families.