A bedtime ritual game for little ones aged 3 plus. At bedtime, place the character of their choice (boy or girl) in the bottom of the box, along with the little mattress to make it a bed. You’ll need to find their pillow, cover and teddy to send them off to sleep. The game ends when these 3 cards have been found. Next, carry out any “action” cards that have been turned over during the game: cuddles, tickles, kisses, singing nursery rhymes...
• This game is specially designed for little ones, and will quickly become a bedtime ritual.
• Creates bonding time for you and your child.
• Charming illustrations that players of all ages will love.
• Compact, easily portable box.
• Durable, high-quality cards.
Contents: 32 cards, 2 double-sided characters (1 awake/sleeping girl + 1 awake/sleeping boy) and 1 mattress. Game rules in 10 languages
Recommended for ages 3-9 years +