Crafted from breathable and wickable fabric, this children’s baselayer top is perfect to keep little ones warm and happy on colder days. It is now made from a new, even softer material to make sure it is feels lovely against the skin. We’ve added soft flat lock seams for extra comfort and thumb holes on cuffs to keep sleeves pulled down. Pair it with our matching baselayer bottoms for top-to-toe all-season cosiness.
- Soft, warm and wickable fabric
- Thumb holes on cuffs to keep sleeves pulled down
- Machine washable
- 65% Polyester, 35% Viscose
ABOUT MUDDY PUDDLES
From a small start in Devon, UK, it has taken 20 years, 100s of samples and 1000s of customers to perfect our children’s outerwear.
There are four essential elements.
- exceptional technical performance: waterproof, durable, breathable – ready for any weather
- bright & bold unisex designs: to love and wear day in and day out
- built to last: to wear and wash and pass on
- accessible prices: because children are expensive
We want our outerwear to inspire children to leap in to life.
We believe in the importance of growing up to be confident and independent, which comes from the freedom to take risks, learn your limits and use your imagination.
We are on a mission to make childhood magic in the great outdoors.