Twist puzzle inspired by Commedia dell'Arte and surrealistic dadaists toy in Twist the Blocks collection.
Meet four intriguing characters in theatrical costumes, taking whole new roles with every twist: fragile Kolombina with muscular athlete's legs? Mustached ballerina? Fox in Arlequin's attire? Twist the blocks and discover a bizarre world of comedians!
Twist the Blocks is a great workout for child’s imagination and wee fingers, and an excellent exercise of small motor skills.
- Made of selected wood that comes from FSC certified suppliers.
- Colored with all natural, eco-certified paints.
- Finished with beeswax and botanical oils, sanded perfectly smooth, soft to the touch.
- Packed in a paperboard box, which is designed to be reused or easily recycled.
- Free of harmful chemicals.
- Made in the Beskidy Mountains, Poland.
Even our grandfather, Grandfather Borowy* knew the forest gives you joy. Our family business is three-generation old, and no one really remembers when exactly the first cordwood were planned. But everybody remembers the year 1969, when the first wooden toys were crafted...
Times have changed. And with them, expectations. We had to forget about the toys and concentrate on making details for creating furniture. Beautiful details. One thing remained the same - wood. Wood has always been a part of our family. Talent of our grandpa and his successors allowed us successfully to attain foreign markets. As the time passed by, our longing grew...longing for wooden toys.
Yet again times have changed, and wooden toys appeared in our manufacture - happily welcomed by us and the kids.
We created Wooden Story - land of toys. We say that the toys came to us from the forest, they smell of wood and you can stiII hear in them the sound of wind. Grandpa Borowy, as our surname is Borowy* was right saying that "c reading for children brings the happiness to adults". We know this feeling very well. We created Wooden Story from love to nature, for happiness of children.
- Gosia and Wiesiek Borowy
* Borowy is male woodland spirit in Slavic mythology who protects wild and forests. Also known as Leshy.