Super Balm For Girls is available in a both a spots and stripes version for boys and girls, Spots & Stripes Super Balm contains virgin coconut to moisture, hydrate and calm dry skin, niaouli, myrrh and other essential oils to minimize the size of spots, blemishes and insect bites by reducing inflammation and peppermint oil to speed up skin recovery time.
Cute looking – in NEW, more eco aluminium tubes – and handy enough to carry with you wherever you go, this multi-tasking balm is as it name suggests, super!
How to use:
- Swipe it onto blemishes as they start to appear and use frequently throughout the day to keep them at bay. For daytime use remove the balmy shine by rubbing it in with clean fingers.
- For insect bites, apply regularly as an itch reliever. It works!
- For lips, swipe it on as often as you like to keep them smooth, moisturised and fashionably dewy.
- Virgin Coconut Oil – moisturiser and skin calmer
- Peppermint – a healing essential oil that will speed up your skin’s recovery time
- Niaouli – a gentler version of tea tree oil but with all the same anti-bacterial, antiseptic benefits
- Myrrh – a natural antiseptic, anti-fungal and antioxidant that moisturises and soothes, too
- Chamomile – soothes and calms irritation and inflammation, and is packed with antioxidants
100% made with love. 0% parabens, phthalates, sulphate, and more