Spots and stripes Sun Squad Sensitive Skin SPF30 for Face is a 99% natural and 100% sunscreen that protects young and sensitive faces from sun damage without clogging pores or causing blemishes. It is kind on teen or tween skin and reef-safe due to the non-nano Zinc Oxide (and lack of typical SPF nasties). The Sun Squad SPF blends in seamlessly, leaving a dewy glow and no whiteness.
Using a good sunscreen is possibly the most important thing any teen/tween can do for their skin (yes, even more important than cleansing!). That's why Spots & Stripes came up with a brilliant one that won't give you spots or harm the environment. They replaced the chemicals and pore-clogging ingredients found in most conventional sunscreens with natural, skin- and ocean-friendly botanicals and essential oils that will protect, calm, and hydrate your skin while providing a healthy, sun-kissed glow.
Spots & Stripes Sun Squad - Sensitive Skin SPF 30 for Face Key Ingredients:
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice - is a high-oxidant-packed juice that gently soothes, moisturises and reduces inflammation.
- Sunflower Oil - rich in Vitamins A, D and E, this super-oil locks in moisture and helps to protect the skin from sun damage.
- Green Tea - is a genius anti-oxidant with amazing anti-inflammatory and soothing properties that has been shown in recent studies to be an effective sunscreen.
- Zinc Oxide - non-nano, so it sits safely on the surface of your skin. A great mineral sunscreen that acts as a protective barrier by blocking UVA and UVB rays and reflecting them away from your skin.
Why Choose Spots & Stripes Sun Squad - Sensitive Skin SPF 30 for Face?
- It's a 99% natural and 100% mineral sunscreen.
- Protects young and sensitive skin against sun damage, without blocking pores and causing blemishes.
- Non-comedogenic sunscreen for face.
- Broad spectrum SPF 30 protection.
- Vegan and Fragrance-free.
- Free from: parabens, phthalates, mineral oils and SPF ‘nasties’ including oxynenzone, octinoxate, octocrylene, enzacamene or any ingredient that has an environmental impact on the ocean.
How to use: Apply a knuckle-sized blob of Sun Squad Sunscreen to your face and neck, 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply as necessary, particularly after swimming or sport, to stay protected all day.